Here are the tweaks I’m currently running on my Oxygen 2.1.3 ROM by AdamG. I’ve also began a port to ihlades’ Redux 1.2. These are purely visual modifications, but one’s which improve the cohesiveness of the refresh Google did to the UI.
I have put together
2 4 flavours, one with a minimal notification layout based on Rori’s work, with my own touches, and one with the traditional layout and each of these with JazzK’s battery percentage options.
I haven’t tested these with the Oxygen HBOOT, only the CM HBOOT, so I can’t guarantee it will work.
What you get
- Minimal notification layout (optional)
- Smooth sync animations
- Smooth charge and discharge
- Battery percentage option (GB battery with number in middle)
- Gingerbread style notification icons
- Transparent notification shade background
- Green notification overflow underlay
- Green progress bars
- Rectangular pop-up borders
- Smooth spinners
- Transparency to spinners (no more white-to-grey gradient)
- Custom lock-screen background (my previous implementation – change \system\framework\framework-res.apk\drawable-hdpi\lockscreen_bg.png before flashing, or with Ninjamorph)
Minimal Layout (JazzK style battery percentage)
Standard Layout (JazzK style battery percentage)
ZipThemer Alternate Batteries
Copy to SD Card
Flash in recovery, or ROM Manager
If you change the lockscreen background before flashing, be sure to disable signature verification.
Enable “Status bar power widget” in Oxygen Settings
Choose desired battery in Oxygen Settings
If you have any issues or would like a modification done, feel free to post below. I can’t guarantee anything though.