JAMT – Theme Chooser
Thanks to T-Mobile’s new theme engine and some helpful types at XDA-Developers I’ve started to porting my themes to use the theme engine present in new CM7 builds.
What’s not working (Theme manager limitations)-
- Lockscreens – these cannot be themed with the current implementation of the Theme Chooser
- The carrier name present when the notification shade is pulled down cannot have its colour changed.
- Most text colours (AFAIK this is the first theme to feature a white status bar)
- Smooth loading spinners
- 100 step charging with battery percentage
What I intend to fix
- Red underlay for notification overflow – needs to be black
- When selected or pressed the notification items look ugly
- Other app notification icons
If you have any feedback or suggestions please let me know with a comment!
JAMT White WIP – Download Here (If installing this, you much uninstall the free market version)
* Themed Analogue Clock (Still working on it)
* Themed Contacts (Still Working on it)
* Added Status Icons for Tweetdeck and Plume
Rebuilt using Ubuntu! This has caused the following things to change
* No Error when applying (in HDPI devices)
* Refresh animation is not as smooth due to <animate-rotate> being a private feature (I don’t really understand this)
* Should work on MDPI Devices
*Added Application Name
*Added Application Icon
*Added support for MDPI devices (hopefully! Please test and report any issues along with a screenshot)
PS. I haven’t been around lately (too busy enjoying the summer). Hopefully I’ll have more time from now to work on this hobby!
PPS. Depending on how this evolves I will be releasing these themes to the market for support.